Sunday, January 20, 2013

Back to POF

So the day finally came...  just like everyone in my life knew it would happen... I am back on Plenty of Fish.  After a couple of months of frustration with Match, I went back to POF, which is easier to use with plenty more options.

Within 2 hours, I already had more emails sent to me by different men than I had the entire 2 months of using Match.  Now I am not going to say they are all the best quality, but neither were all the messages on Match either.  It is nice to be able to choose from a wider variety of guys as far as dating options go.

So far, I've already gone out with one guy I met on Plenty of Fish and have another date set up with a different guy, and I only rejoined last Tuesday.  The guy I just met yesterday was actually super creepy and I am just happy to say I survived the experience.  I certainly hope the next guy is better!

For now I am pretty happy with my decision to return to Plenty of Fish.  I created an entirely new profile with a new screen name, so I have managed to avoid talking to some of the same creepy dudes for the past.  However, a couple have already found me again and they are blocked again.  Sigh.  Some things never change!

No comments:

Post a Comment