Saturday, January 26, 2013

3 Guys Named Chris In 3 Weeks

I can honestly say I'd never dated a single guy named Chris before 2013.  I have experienced some not so great encounters with guys named Chris in the past, so perhaps that is why I never wanted to date a man named Chris.  However, I decided that was silly this year. 

I was approached by 3 different guys named Chris since the beginning of January.  Since they all seemed like good guys, I thought, "This must mean something!  I am supposed to be a with a man named Chris!"  Turns out, no, it did not mean that at all.

I went out with a Chris a week.  So basically, I dated 3 guys named Chris in 3 weeks.  It turns out, it really did not work out with either of them.  One of them was an Elvis impersonator (no, I am not kidding) and just not my type.  I decided one of the other guys could very well be totally nuts and out to kill me.  The other Chris was pretty cool, but abruptly stopped talking to me.  Sigh... scared another man away!

Oh well.  For now, I am going to have a strict anti-Chris rule.  I need to date other guys NOT named Chris.  My experiences were not so great, but hey, not that many people can say they dated 3 dudes named Chris in 3 weeks, so I guess it was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment