Sunday, October 14, 2012

Lots of Weirdness

I totally thought after quitting online dating, some things would go back to normal.  Sure, I was still communicating with guys from dating sites, but I had assumed I had weeded out the weirdest guys.  I am not so sure now though.  I am starting to question whether I should date anyone at all.

I am quite confused about how men date now.  My friends and I have had these conversations.  Men will say they want nothing serious, yet act differently while dating you.  Guys, if you are sincere about "casual dating," then don't ask really personal "getting to know you" kind of questions.  If you are keeping it simple, really keep it simple.  Don't ask about my parents and meeting them, or ask my friend about her son and personal questions.  If you don't want something serious, don't send signs you are getting serious.  It confuses women!

Not to mention, I have had some strange encounters lately.  Everything from creepy guys hitting on me while I am out, random dudes yelling at me while I walk down the street, and some odd dates.  I thought the creepiness would end once I quit the sites.  It turns out, men are always going to be creepy.  I guess I am learning that the hard way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment