Sunday, August 26, 2012

I Lost My Nerve

OK, so it didn't happen.  I did not conduct my "experiment" on Friday night.  I just did not have the nerve.  I actually felt guilty.

Sadly, there are some guys on Plenty of Fish that actually take the site seriously.  Even if a woman sends an incredibly ridiculous one-liner to them, they might assume I am serious.  I would just hate to hit on some random guys and not go out with them.

Right now, I am dating 3 guys at the same time.  Yes, 3.  I just could not stand the thought of hitting on more guys and adding a 4th.  I just don't have this kind of free time.  I don't even know what to do with 3 guys.  I am not trying to brag... this is not a normal problem for me.  I am basically dating a few guys to see if either of them stand out.  Maybe this will work out... maybe it won't.  Honestly, it probably won't work out.

So for now, I will go back to not upsetting random, weird guys online.  It just seems like the right thing to do.  Unless, of course, I break it off with all three guys I am dating now.  Then... weird cheesy one-liners here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment